2007/12/27

The last month of 2007

Sometimes I observe how many articles I published on An Rules per month.
Usually it is an indicator for how busy/confused I was.


I think there are lots of things going through in this month.
These little things might be nothing for somebody.
But they're all meaningful and unforgettable for me.
Because I will be the person in the future by learning from these.
From my life.

"What kind of adults are we going to be?"
We've asked this question at 17.

"What kind of person am I?"
I'm not even sure if I'm an adult yet at my 25.

"How many times am I going to fall down till being a real mature one?"
I don't know how tough I'm but I'm always trying to stand up.

I'm kinda always in the between.
Never stayed nor left.
Usually I just keep going and meet my fate.
What a surprise~
We met and I took.
There's no choice in the most of time.

What a pity fatalist...

I was not into fatalism at all,
till I realized that I can not even control myself sometimes.
There might be nothing I can do in my life, besides going and waiting
to see what's next.

I am an actress performing for myself, the only.

My beautiful player,
Just do your best. The viewer will definitely enjoy your show!

My dear audience,
Sit back and relax. It will be the story you've never known how it's ended.

Yeah, we will see.

Show time!

0 comments: