2007/12/01

It's been a while

It's been a while, hasn't it!


We were just walking with no words, no destination, no thought.
You took my hand with your warm, and watched for traffic for me.
All I needed to do was pacing slowly.
'Cause you knew I didn't like to walk too fast.
"Cause I knew you were just by my side.

There's no hurry, no sound, no scare.
And I knew I was the only one in your eyes, and so were you.

Ten years passed, and I still love walking slowly.
But not everyone does.
They would like to move from point A to point B as quick as we could.
I started to get myself used to fellow their steps, maybe had to run sometimes.
I don't care very much seriously, because I know I can get what I always need.

I always need to be the one and the only.

This is all what I'm eager for.


It has been a while.
How are you doing recently, I mean after our 15?

0 comments: