2007/10/02

There is one October!

Haven't written sports articles for a while, does anyone miss that?
Today is October 1st. It means that MLB postseason is just around the corner. Wow~~
When we talk about MLB (or when I talk about MLB), there's one team never been forgotten - Boston Red Sox!



The home of Red Sox is Fenway Park where the left home run fence is named as Green Monster.

Green Monster is our 4th out-fielder who is 37-foot tall to keep every high-fly ball staying in the field. So we can have Manny as our left-fielder. (Just kidding, you know I love you, Manny!)

People always ask me why I'm a Red Sox fan. Be honest, because I love the color of red. (That's also the answer why I love Po from teletubbies...) So this team caught my eyes due to its jersey at the first place. As I watched games, I figured out every player in Red Sox had their own style and personalities. They could be fat, slow, beard, long-hair... Or they could be base-stealers, great sluggers, sacrifice hitters... Isn't it cute and interesting? I've fallen in love with them since then.

The other thing I alway mention happened three years ago...
In October 2004, they broke the curse and won World Series. I was touched and understood it would very hard not loving this team.

I think there's not always a really reason for everything, especially for love.
So I just believe in Red Sox and enjoy everything they give to me!

We will crash you, Angels! Be prepared!!

ROOT FOR RED SOX

0 comments: