2007/10/02

Question Marks

???????????????????????????????????????????????



When did I lose control?
Where can I feel safe?
Who should I forgive?
Why can't I keep my eyes off you?
How do you love me?

When could I be the one I love?
Where should I travel in the winter?
Who should I watch baseball games with?
Why should I give my blessing?
How do you think everything between us?

When did I figure out that I loved you?
Where were you when I needed you deadly?
Who can love me back and evenly?
Why can you just shut your ....... mouth?
How deep is my love?

When will the war be ended?
Where are our cheerleaders in the field?
Who am I going to be?
Why do we have to fight?
How many parts of my heart are occupied by you?

When could I not be cursed?
Where is the hell?
Who do you think who you are?
Why is it so complicated?
How big is the force which brings us nearer?

When could we have equal rights?
Where am I going to stay?
Who are you crying for?
Why is baseball so interesting?
How long could we be together?

When is my trip to Boston?
Where is my drink?
Who is the right person?
Why do I hate myself sometimes?
How could I quit you?

I HAVE NO CLUES TO ALL OF THEM.


I don't like unknown.
But that's why life is so exciting. Isn't it, babe!

0 comments: