2007/11/11

Running within a fridge

The fall is almost gone, and we're all expecting the winter.
Is it coming yet?



I think it is, but we still have foliage with the beautiful autumn colour.


Not only on trees, of cause!


There is a beautiful lake nearby my place.
And one of my favorite workout is running by it.


Is it just peaceful!


I do enjoy my own running out there.
The only issue I'm still trying to working on is the temperature.

First of all, I've kinda gotten used to work out in the gym where the temperature is nice and warm.
And then, I didn't think I'll go running in this kind of weather in my short before.
Yes, a short.

So how cold is it?


It's about 29 degree Fahrenheit, which equals to 4 degree Celsius.
That's right, it's the temperature in our refrigerator.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, don't run, have you finished your paper yet!? You live nearby a lake...it's really cool.

An said...

Why couldn't I run?
y~e~l~l~o~w~~